- Custom built to provide access over stairs with multiple levels, curves or intermediate landings
- Carries a passenger in a wheelchair or seated passenger; capacity of 660 lb (USA only) or 550 lb
- Power foldaway platform available in 2 sizes; ADA-compliant version includes fold-out seat and audio-visual movement alarm
- Motor is unobtrusively installed at the top landing, with the controller located remotely keeping the visible components to a minimum
- For residential and commercial use (where code permits); indoor and outdoor applications (moderate climates only)
Savaria - Omega Incline Lift
Minimal construction required: Provides access without significant renovations.
Flexible for many types of installations: Custom built to your specifications to fit staircases with inside and outside curves, spiral stairs or multiple levels.
Space-saving design: Sleek design with a foldaway and optional out-of-the-way parking that harmonizes with any building design.
Machine roomless: Motor is unobtrusively installed at the top landing, with the controller located remotely keeping the visible components to a minimum.
Other standard features: Constant pressure buttons to move the lift up and down, pedestrian warning light and movement alarm, straight through platform, power folding platform, pendant control, fold-down seat with 330 lb (150 kg) capacity.
Standard finish options: Light gray.
ADA-compliant platform: ideal for public accessibility requirements.
Safety features: Sensor system on the platform, non-skid platform with side safety flaps, overspeed governor, manual lowering device, power folding safety arms, keyed access for call stations and emergency stop button.
Warranty: 36 months parts. Please see complete details here.